MBA (Top-Up) inclusive of QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
An MBA is an advanced programme unlike other postgraduate courses; it develops skills which the candidate gains through life or professional experience; whereas the majority of Masters Degrees limits to the student's academic background. Acquiring success and accelerating a career in business requires more than just technical skills. Therefore, MBA is considered one of the top-ranked program, uniquely designed for motivated and ambitious graduates. The program could be beneficial in a global business career or help you specialise in your current sector, or a new industry you want to move into - Mainly as qualifications from UK business schools that are globally acknowledged.
Pursuing MBA is often a pathway to promotion or a career change as you'll gain professional reputation in the overview of critical business practices and develop skills in areas such as management, marketing and accounting. It can boost your remuneration and expand your networking opportunities. As the demand for MBA skills continues to soar, and the contemporary business environment becomes increasingly competitive, working professionals need to gain MBA-level skills in a short amount of time to get ahead.
The program has two phases, the first phase is the QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership which is delivered by School of Business London and awarded by QUALIFI, an Ofqual regulated awarding body. The second phase is the MBA- Top Up program which is delivered and awarded by one of our partnered universities. The program will provide in-depth knowledge of business management practices and certainly equip you with essential skills and the self-assurance required for achieving success in the chosen industry. Upon completion on QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, SBL will facilitate students to enrol in the MBA program with its partnering university.
At the end of this Master’s program, you must be able to:
- Develop framework for comprehending and examining process of management in various types of organisations, meeting up diverse and varying managerial contexts
- Create logical capabilities and practical research based on business-oriented strategy, mainly in the development of value propositions in provider-customer relationships.
- Keeping target on the strategic angle, inspect, alter and apply transferable business concepts and proficiency in product management and business development.
- Contemplate data and market driven information from multiple organisations and utilise the same for strategic business decision-making.
- Assess and inspect a range of innovative and creative approaches to service and product design since it contributes to the wealth of organisation.
- Build-up intellectual mastery in the field of business management and innovation.
- UK Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two years managerial experience, OR; five years managerial experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
- A good command of English
The Diploma program is delivered by School of Business London and awarded by QUALIFI, an Ofqual regulated awarding body. School of Business London provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning and distance learning. Thus, the learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. The second phase is the Degree Top up program is delivered and awarded by our partnered university. The university is responsible for the Degree Top Up delivery and assessments. Students have one to one tutor support, mentor and online learning, customer service team member.
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations
- 12-15 Months
To know about the course fee, please get in touch with us at: