Our MBA is designed to strengthen the skills and competencies and broaden the knowledge that you already have in various key management areas to improve your career prospects. The strategic perspective that we take on business and management will develop the skills that are needed to take important business decisions. Online MBA courses have a broad curriculum than the normal academic course. You will be provided practical, real-life business situations by our tutors to work on and solve, which will deepen your understanding of the dynamics of business. As a result, you will not just learn management theories, but practise it as well.
During this course you will:
- Enhance your existing skills and knowledge to management level.
- Apply your classroom learning to real business situations
- Attain a strategic viewpoint on business.
About Anglia Ruskin University
For more details please visit: http://www.londonschoolofmarketing.com/anglia-ruskin-university
Candidates from any discipline and a wide range of job roles can apply for this course. It is not necessary for you to have a business or management qualification to apply for this course. If you are willing to make that quantum leap into more management orientated roles, this MBA programme is the right one for you. It will make you ready for a wide range of career opportunities, from general management to specialist functions. Typical careers for MBA graduates include accountancy, administration, banking, education, finance and human resource management.
- UK bachelor’s degree or equivalent AND two years managerial work experience OR; Candidates without a Bachelors degree but with a minimum of five years of relevant managerial work experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis).
- A good command of English (equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above) PLUS
- One of the access qualifications mentioned below
- EduQual Extended Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management.
- BTEC (Edexcel) - Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
- NCC Education Diploma in Business Management (Level 7). .
- ATHE Diploma in Strategic Management (Level 7).
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Course materials that incorporate organised and well-structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, contextual analyses and the case study that test you to apply the individual’s in-depth knowledge.
- Online learning platform that support access to assessment materials.
- Access to LS Online community to be in contact and share information with the course mates.
- A well established and extensive e- library that provides study texts and reference books with e-reading facility.
- Documents like Mintel market reports, financial analysis and information regarding company.
- Provide support for revision with the help of two digital publications. In addition, you will also receive the following:
- A dedicated mentor for each student to give thorough help throughout the course with the help of our learning platform.
- Online webinars that help for assignment and exam workshops.
- Supervision for all modules.
Multiplatform accessibility is the main attraction of our learning platform. SBL also facilitates the option of sending the lecture notes to your electronic devices like laptops, mobile phones which enables the students to study when and where necessary.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Apply theoretical understanding of management to complex and current business issues, with a view to improving business practice
- Critically reflect on your leadership skills and prepare yourself for senior roles within an organisation
- Demonstrate thorough insight into contemporary research and leading-edge practice within the field of strategic management
- Develop autonomy in your learning and enhance your ability to plan and implement consultancy projects in a group context
- Generate original and enterprising ideas when approaching complex business issues
- Demonstrate autonomy in research, making a valuable contribution to the academic community in a chosen field of management
We are committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for learners to improve their study experience. Thus, SBL with our partners London School of Marketing provides a number of face to face workshops in addition to the regular tutor support provided by our tutors. The workshops are optional for the students to attend. We aim to enhance the student’s comprehension of research, methodology and other important study skills with the workshops and we try to make these workshops as communicating as possible by providing discussion groups, interactive activities and presentations. Furthermore, you will be provided with abundantly of opportunities to interact with fellow learners.