MA in Human Resource Management (Top-Up) inclusive of QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management
The MA in Human Resource Management (Top-Up) program, along with the Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management is designed to enable the students with the skills and abilities to accomplish all responsibilities of a senior/middle HRM Manager to the best of their capabilities. This Master’s program aims at developing the proficiency attained through professional qualifications and improve the ability to think strategically about management and organisational change. The candidate will focus on critically assessing the role of human resources in modern organisations, from hiring procedures to strategies for motivating employees, and systems for developing and retaining talent. This program is tailor-made to enhance students into elite professionals who are fully equipped to take on the challenges of the corporate world and are competent and socially sensitive management graduates. The program explores the critical areas of contemporary human resources management, in conjunction with comprehensive knowledge.
The broad objectives of M.A. programme are to educate students to the social, political, economic, and ecological environments of the society as well as to enable students to become competent business leaders and decision-makers to contribute to organisational effectiveness. The program facilitates the use of rational thinking among the students to evolve possibilities while addressing various personnel challenges, likewise to develop a global perspective among students to respond to global challenges; and to impart values of intellectual honesty, justice and fairness. They occupy roles of leadership across a broad spectrum of industries and sectors including Hospitals, Employment services, Local Government, Academic institutions, Information technology.
The program has two phases, the first phase is the QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management which is delivered by School of Business London and awarded by QUALIFI, an Ofqual regulated awarding body. The second phase is the MA Human Resource Management- Top Up program which is delivered and awarded by one of our partnered universities. Upon completion on QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management, SBL will facilitate students to enrol in the MA Human Resource Management Top-Up program with its partnering university.
- Apply knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research to an independently constructed piece of work.
- Be able to advance well-reasoned and factually supported arguments in both written work and oral presentations
- Efficiently work with colleagues with diverse skills, experience levels and way of thinking.
- Be able to evaluate HRM related social, cultural, ethical and environmental responsibilities and issues in a global perspective.
- Illustrate an understanding of key terms, theories/concepts and practices within the field of HRM.
- Demonstrate competence in development and problem-solving in the area of HR Management.
- Provide innovative solutions to problems in the fields of HRM.
- Be able to identify and appreciate the significance of the ethical issues in HR.
To enrol for the programme, the following entry requirements are to be met:
- Level 6 Qualification OR a first degree OR a minimum of 5 years in human resource management role.
- English Language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.
The Diploma program is delivered by School of Business London and awarded by QUALIFI, an Ofqual regulated awarding body. School of Business London provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning and distance learning. Thus, the learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. The second phase is the Degree Top up program is delivered and awarded by our partnered university. The university is responsible for the Degree Top Up delivery and assessments. Students have one to one tutor support, mentor and online learning customer service team member.
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations
- 12-15 Months
To know about the course fee, please get in touch with us at: