MA in Marketing and Innovation (Top-Up) inclusive of QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
This Master’s degree is aimed at enhancing your understanding of strategic marketing to include design and innovation. This course will encourage you to appreciate the practical value of marketing frameworks in a wide range of strategic business problems.The programme is devised to provide knowledge and skills for students who do not have hands on training and experience in marketing profile.With minimum requirements grab a reputed Master’s degree in marketing and innovation.
The program has two phases, the first phase is the QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership which is delivered by School of Business London and awarded by QUALIFI, an Ofqual regulated awarding body. The second phase is the MA – Top Up program which is delivered and awarded by one of our partnered universities. The program will provide in-depth knowledge of business management practices and certainly equip you with essential skills and self-assurance required for achieving success in the chosen industry. Upon completion on QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, SBL will facilitate students to enrol in the MA program with its partnering university.
- Possess the wisdom to evaluate marketing strategies that incorporate psychological and sociological factors which influence consumers.
- Ability to gather, process, and analyze consumer data to make informed marketing decisions.
- Ability to analyze marketing predicaments and provide solutions based on a critical examination of marketing statistics.
- Acquire the potential to apply knowledge and skills to real-world experiences in an enterprise.
The following entry requirements mark for the entry to the Masters in Marketing and Innovation program:
- An honours degree or equivalent or,
- Experience of at least 5 years of relevant managerial sector.
- Acquiring an equivalent qualifications for Level 7 Diploma in Management is well accepted.
- English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.5.
The Diploma program is delivered by School of Business London and awarded by QUALIFI, an Ofqual regulated awarding body. School of Business London provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning and distance learning. Thus, the learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. The second phase is the Degree Top up program is delivered and awarded by our partnered university. The university is responsible for the Degree Top Up delivery and assessments. Students have one to one tutor support, mentor and online learning customer service team member.
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations
- 12-15 Months
To know about the course fee, please get in touch with us at: