MA in Marketing and Innovation (Top-Up)
This Master’s degree is aimed at enhancing your understanding of strategic marketing to include design and innovation. This course will encourage you to appreciate the practical value of marketing frameworks in a wide range of strategic business problems. This course is designed to develop your knowledge on strategic marketing to embrace innovation and design.
The MA Marketing and Innovation – Top Up program is delivered and awarded by one of our partnered universities. The program will provide in-depth knowledge of marketing practices and certainly equip you with essential skills and self-assurance required for achieving success in the chosen industry. Upon completion on QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, SBL will facilitate students to enrol in the MA Marketing and Innovation program with its partnering university.
- Identify core concepts of marketing and the role of marketing in business and society.
- Knowledge of social, legal, ethical and technological forces on marketing decision-making.
- Appreciation for the global nature of marketing and appropriate measures to operate effectively in international settings.
- Ability to develop marketing strategies based on product, price, place and promotion objectives.
- Ability to construct written sales plans and a professional interactive oral sales presentation.
This course is aimed at people aspiring to take up managerial positions in private or public sector organisations. It is designed for those who have graduated recently with a recognised honours degree.
- This course can also be taken up by those without an undergraduate degree but have five or more years of managerial experience and those who have a CMI Postgraduate Diploma.
- QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- A good command of English (equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above).
The Degree Top up program is delivered and awarded by our partnered university. The university is responsible for the Degree Top Up delivery and assessments. Students have one to one tutor support, mentor and online learning, customer service team member.
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations
- 06-09 Months
To know about the course fee, please get in touch with us at: