MA in Human Resource Management (Top-Up)
Master in Human Resource Management helps you deepen your existing knowledge, to entirely cope with responsible positions. You will focus on critically assessing the role of human resources in modern organisations, from hiring procedures to strategies for motivating employees, and systems for developing and retaining talent. In addition to lectures, seminars and classes, you may also have the opportunity to learn through practical experience that aims at further developing your specialist knowledge. The students are provided with blended learning the insights in Human Resources Management through meticulous discussions and preparation of assignments.
This program makes you a desired elite professional as human resources officer at a market-leading corporate group, a consultant in an international management consultancy, a specialist for securing talent at an up-and-coming technology developer or HR Generalist at a fashion label. You may have previously studied Human Resources (HR) as part of an undergraduate business degree, or you are a professional candidate seeking a path in the broad range of HR careers; Mastering in Human Resource Management could be the next best step in developing your critical perception of people and the enterprise they work.
The MA in Human Resource Management (Top – Up) program is delivered and awarded by our partnered university will provide in-depth knowledge of personnel management practices and certainly equip you with essential skills and the self-assurance required for achieving success in the chosen industry.
- Sternly evaluate existing theory and practice in the field of HRM.
- Establish an ability to undertake qualitative and quantitative research.
- Respond positively to predicament in unfamiliar contexts.
- Identify and apply innovativeconcepts, methods and ways of thinking.
- Demonstrate proficiency in communicating and exchanging ideas in a group context.
- Work effectively with colleagues with diverse expertise, experience levels and rational ideologies.
- Be able to evaluate HRM related social, cultural, ethical and environmental responsibilities and global affairs.
- QUALIFI- Level-7 Diploma in Human Resource Management
- The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Postgraduate Diploma OR
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resources Management
- A good command of English
The Degree Top up program is delivered and awarded by our partnered university. The university is responsible for the Degree Top Up delivery and assessments. Students have one to one tutor support, mentor and online learning customer service team member.
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations
- 06-09 Months
To know about the course fee, please get in touch with us at: