These qualifications can be offered to Learners from age 19. CMI does not specify entry requirements for these qualifications, but Centres are required to ensure that Learners admitted to the programme have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
CMI Centres must ensure Learners are recruited with integrity onto appropriate qualifications that will:
● Meet their needs
● Enable and facilitate learning and achievement
● Enable progression.
In order to achieve this, the CMI Centre will need to:
● Provide relevant programme information, guidance and advice, to enable informed Learner choice
● Publish entry and selection criteria
● Demonstrate that Learners are recruited with integrity
● Carry out comprehensive Learner induction that:
1. Addresses programme and organisational requirements
2. Explains Learner facilities
3. Identifies Learners’ development needs
4. Develops an Individual Learning Plan.
The qualification is offered in the medium of the English Language.