These qualifications can be offered to Learners from age 18. CMI does not specify entry requirements for these qualifications, but Centers are required to ensure that Learners admitted to the programme have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
CMI Centers must ensure Learners are recruited with integrity onto appropriate qualifications that will:
● Meet their needs
● Enable and facilitate learning and achievement
● Enable progression
In order to achieve this, the CMI Centre will need to:
● Provide relevant programme information, guidance and advice to enable informed Learner choice.
● Publish entry and selection criteria.
● Demonstrate that Learners are recruited with integrity.
● Carry out comprehensive Learner induction that:
1. Addresses programme and organizational requirements
2. Explains Learner facilities
3. Identifies Learners’ development needs
4. Develops an Individual Learning Plan.
The qualification is offered in the medium of the English Language.