BSc (Hons) International Accounting (Top-Up) inclusive of Diploma in Business Management
The rapidity of universal fiscal change is persistent. Organizations that need to reach top in the competition will be searching for people who recognize the aspects and challenges in this altered outlook. Accounting is considered above an computational talent. The ability to examine and analyze the real-life circumstances is developed through this course and it also enables to efficiently communicate the opinions and observations.
The main player is the accountant- offering the management about the information regarding efficient control, planning and decision-making. For attaining this practical techniques included in Finance and accounting will have to be considered and you will also have to analyze the theory behind it in a critical manner.
Other than just a degree, an important exemption is provided by this programme through the Association of International Accountants’ (AIA) exams. The program is delivered by our dedicated partner London School of Marketing.
About University of Northampton
For more details please visit: http://www.londonschoolofmarketing.com/university-of-northampton
As an Ofqual recognised awarding organisation, Qualifi has built a reputation for supporting relevant skills in a range of job roles and industries including Leadership, Enterprise and Management, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Business Process Outsourcing and Public Services. Qualifi is also recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full) who are responsible for awarding organisation and the quality assurance in both Wales and Northern Ireland. Qualifi is also a signatory to BIS international commitments of quality.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 3 and/or 4
- OR Learners who have work experience at a managerial level and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- OR Learners who possess a first degree in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business.
Following are the included for all study modes:
- Case studies that challenge you to apply your insights, and the course materials consisting of practical applications with real-world examples and lecture notes
- Mintel market reports embracing of financial and analysis, industry reports and company information
- LS community to keep in touch with fellow students
- Entry to the Northampton Integrated Learning Environment (NILE)
- Integrated Modular Study System (IMSS) e-learning platform for accessing assessment materials
- Revision support with the aid of two corresponding digital publications
- An inclusive e-library consisting of suggested reference books, study texts for online reading
- A web-based seminar at the starting of the course
- Perfect guidance for every major project modules
- Inclusive support throughout the course from dedicated one-to-one tutor
- Online webinars for assisting exam workshops and assignments
In addition to above you will also obtain the following:
Stage 1: Qualifi Diploma in Business Management Learners must complete all units (Level 4 and 5) successfully to complete the Diploma and move on to the Top-Up programme. Stage 2: BSC (Hons) International Accounting (Top-Up) Students are required to complete the following modules to obtain the qualification awarded by University of Northampton
We are committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for learners to improve their study experience. Thus, SBL with our partners London School of Marketing provides a number of face to face workshops in addition to the regular tutor support provided by our tutors. The workshops are optional for the students to attend. We aim to enhance the student’s comprehension of research, methodology and other important study skills with the workshops and we try to make these workshops as communicating as possible by providing discussion groups, interactive activities and presentations. Furthermore, you will be provided with abundantly of opportunities to interact with fellow learners.