BA (Hons) in Business Management (Top-Up) inclusive of Diploma in Business Management
Achieve a prominent business degree with lowest entry prerequisites. Recognised by the esteemed Anglia Ruskin University, delivered by our partner London School of Marketing. To succeed in today’s competitive business environment, an organisation should differentiate itself from its competitors. Thus, companies actively seek innovative professionals with the skill set to analyse the environment, find opportunities and make bold decisions that will contribute to business growth. The BA (Hons) Business Management programme is formulated encouraging the development of these essential skills. You will study how to carefully analyse primary business models and relate them to a practical issue at a strategic point by performing your very individual research work. As part of this programme, students have an option to attend a Dissertation Workshop in Central London delivered by London School of Marketing. This workshop of 5 days enables you to work with other students and have the opportunity to ask the lecturer any question you may have that may help with your overall success.
This exceptional three year all comprehensive degree programme is targeted at ground-breaking experts who requires being capable of the skills to evaluate the surroundings, detect possibilities and formulate brave decisions that will distinguish their firm from rivals, steer these days vibrant business atmosphere. The BA (Hons) in Business Management (Top Up), inclusive of Diploma in Business Enterprise course is together recognised by Qualifi, and the University. In this course, you will study how to decisively analyse primary business models and relate them to a practical issue at a strategic point by carrying out your very individual research project. The course is delivered via Blended Learning by our partner London School of Marketing (LSM), the associate college of Anglia Ruskin University. The Diploma stage is awarded by Qualifi, and the BA (Hons) in Business Management Top-Up is awarded by Anglia Ruskin University.
About Anglia Ruskin University
For more details please visit: http://www.londonschoolofmarketing.com/anglia-ruskin-university
As an Ofqual recognised awarding organisation, Qualifi has built a reputation for supporting relevant skills in a range of job roles and industries including Leadership, Enterprise and Management, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Business Process Outsourcing and Public Services. Qualifi is also recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full) who are responsible for awarding organisation and the quality assurance in both Wales and Northern Ireland. Qualifi is also a signatory to BIS international commitments of quality.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 3 and/or 4 or Equivalent
- OR Learners who have work experience at a managerial level and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- OR Learners who possess a first degree in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business.
This programme is designed for applicants holding a Level 5 qualification or applicants without a Level 5 qualification but holding extensive marketing/management experience and wishing to obtain a recognised degree in order to enhance their career prospects.
Every study mode will have the following contents:
- Course equipments which comprises of pre-planned lecture notes, practical oriented examples from real business scenario and challenging case analysis that demands your knowledge application
- Materials prepared for assessment which can be accessed through our Integrated Modular Study System (IMSS) e-learning platform
- Right of entry to LS Online Community for contacting and sharing information with colleagues
- Study materials and reference materials present in e-library for online learning
- Revision materials comprising of two complementary digital publications
- Industrial, financial and organizational reports and information from Mintel market research Apart from the above, you will also be provided with:
- An introductory webinar in the opening session of the course
- A committed one-to-one tutor for inclusive and widespread learning and support of the course
- Administration in every major project module
- Added auxiliary online webinars to carry out assignments and exam workshops
This programme contributes an efficient equilibrium between vocational and educational content. The focus is on contributing an effectual base in management theory, while also making you ready for a successful future. This course also promotes the creative ability to help you to carry on maintaining pace and developing with a varying business atmosphere. Candidates will finish their programme across 2 Trimesters through blended learning as demonstrated in the below course structure.
- Relate suitable methods to detect and develop market chances
- Efficiently communicate findings at whichever stage is relevant to the customer
- Prepare and accomplish research projects
- Plan relevant marketing goals across customer attainment and retention
We are committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for learners to improve their study experience. Thus, SBL with our partners London School of Marketing provides a number of face to face workshops in addition to the regular tutor support provided by our tutors. The workshops are optional for the students to attend. We aim to enhance the student’s comprehension of research, methodology and other important study skills with the workshops and we try to make these workshops as communicating as possible by providing discussion groups, interactive activities and presentations. Furthermore, you will be provided with abundantly of opportunities to interact with fellow learners.