MSc in Accounting and Finance inclusive of QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance
Take your wisdom and expertise to the next level with the upcoming and most desired program. A career in accounting, financial services or related sectors of the economy requires a high level of understanding of both the theory and practice of accounting and finance. MSc in Accounting and Finance course is designed to give you a broad-based knowledge of the core subject areas with an emphasis on empirical research methods and on accounting and finance practice; moreover, will also help you to have a strategic viewpoint on management and organisational change.
Whether you want to further your professional career or go on to study for a PhD, this course gives you the qualification you need to succeed. You will graduate from MSc Accounting and Finance with skills and scholarship that will be attractive to a wide range of employers. You may choose to work from a wide array of sectors in accounting, audit, internal control, financial analysis, consultancy or insurance, or become a financial advisor or financial analyst. You could become a trainee chartered accountant and take further professional accounting qualifications. The course is also excellent preparation for research at PhD level in an accounting, finance or a related field. This program will indisputably improve your prospects of scaling the heights of the career ladder.
The program has two phases, the first phase is the QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance which is delivered by School of Business London and awarded by QUALIFI, an Ofqual regulated awarding body. The second phase is the MSc Accounting & Finance - Top Up program which is delivered and awarded by one of our partnered universities. The programwill provide an in-depth understanding of accounting practices and certainly equip you with essential skills and the self-assurance required for achieving success in the chosen industry. Upon completion of QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance, SBL will facilitate students to enrol in the MSc Accounting and Finance top-up program with its partnering university.
Upon completion of the MSc Program, graduates will:
- Apprehend the mathematical and statistical methodologies and tools useful for analysing economic and business data
- Acquire knowledge relating to accounting, financial statements and financial reporting standards applied by companies
- Master the common methods for business valuation
- Implement the technical tools for companies’ financial transactions (ordinary and extraordinary) and the role played by financial intermediaries and financial markets
- Direct the planning and control systems and in particular performance measurement and management control systems
- Understand the variety and dynamics of corporate governance structure in different types of firms
- Understand the corporate law and tax law issues
- UK Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two years managerial experience, OR; five years managerial experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
- A good command of English
The Diploma program is delivered by School of Business London and awarded by QUALIFI, an Ofqual regulated awarding body. School of Business London provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning and distance learning. Thus, the learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. The second phase is the Degree Top up program is delivered and awarded by our partnered university. The university is responsible for the Degree Top Up delivery and assessments. Students have one to one tutor support, mentor and online learning customer service team member.
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations
- 06-09 Months
To know about the course fee, please get in touch with us at: